Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adambrian
Contributor III
Contributor III

Export data

Hi Guys,

Every time i export data from table, it shown table name that i put and unique id. Can i just have my table name only when i export data?

5 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Can you brief more with screen image? what you mean "it shown table name that i put and unique id."

are you taking about the qliksense exported file name ? if so you can change it by adding title to the chart then it should export with the tittle

example, u prefer to have default name instead of qliksense auto generated name "860b7118-46c1-4aed-8c24-cc009d307ba8.xlsx " 

Capture.JPG

also check this

How to keep a file name fixed in QlikSense when created in QS hub

Thanks,

Deva

adambrian
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi devarasu07

From your example, by default file name "860b7118-46c1-4aed-8c24-cc009d307ba8.xlsx ". Can we just rename file "Sales analysis"  without generated name?

Thanks,

Adam

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Not sure, check if there any setting in QMC for the document export option without auto generated file name with ID.

also check this extension

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-export: Just a simple button to export data in your Qlik Sense applicat...

adambrian
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi devarasu07

I tried extension that you gave by link, but maximum dimension only 10. Can i change to 40 dimensions?

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Yeah, you can enhance the extension - by changing the Java script code.

check if the JS file contain qWidth is 10 and qHight is 500 in js file of this extension.

if so try take a backup and modify these values, let's say qWidth: 35, qHight:100 inside js file.

like below

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/3.1/Subsystems/APIs/Content/ExtensionAPI/initialproperti...

long time ago i had similar issue and managed to increase the no. column.

Image link extension app enhancement help?

Hope this helps to you

Note:

The maximum number of cells (qWidth * qHeight) allowed in an initial data fetch is 10,000.

Regards,
Deva