Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export entire app as a Single PDF file

Hi,

How can I export entire QlikSense app as a single PDF file?

I am using QlikSense 3.0

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I would suggest you create a Story. In story you can embed entire sheet and once you do that, you can also export it in PDF format.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If Story doesn't fit your need ,

please try a third party to merge your multiple PDFs

I Use

http://www.pdfmerge.com/

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Shaima Mahmoud‌, appreciate it.

By the way its a customer requirement, I can't advice them to user a pdfmerger.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can Create a Widget to do that for You using JavaScript Code,

But I would prefer to use a JS Library and export the sheets from the web page were sheets are embedded into using this JS library

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But custom extensions are not added in the downloaded PDF, only those visualizations which are available in Qlik by default is availables, Is there any approach to get those too ???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But custom extensions are not added in the downloaded PDF, only those visualizations which are available in Qlik by default is availables, Is there any approach to get those too ???

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bijoy,

when you said it is a customer requirement, I suggested PDF.js, so you can develop one JS function once and then it will be a product for the customer to use,

But will the customer make the Qlik Sense Story himself like to be a Qlik sense developer ???

There is alot of js libraries that you can use to generate PDF from web page,

PDF.js : https://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/

for example.

Good luck