Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export to pdf with full data in Qliksense

Hi All,

I tried to export complete data in Bar chart to Pdf, but it is exporting only whatever shown in the bar ,there is lot of data when we scroll

is there any limitation to export data to Pdf, while exporting to excel it is working fine (getting full data)

Please help me on this

Regards,

Devendar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By using "Export Data" option  we can send full data to excel, as of now i can use this as a temporary fix

might Qliktech team should fix this issue in the upcoming release

View solution in original post

5 Replies
karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

One way could be is to change the size of the PDF to suit your chart's size.  If however, your chart has sliders, then am afraid there's no way.

If possible, you could use a less-granular dimension (Quarter instead of say Date) that displays the full chart without the slider and then you could export to PDF.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yeah it's possible with less  granular  but my dimension is City ,so i want to showcase all City's

karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

OK. Then, I believe there's no luck. We could do a 'Show All' in Qlikview. But there is no such option in Qliksense yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By using "Export Data" option  we can send full data to excel, as of now i can use this as a temporary fix

might Qliktech team should fix this issue in the upcoming release

paarthsanghavi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Is the PDF export for scroll able tables and chat objects already suggested?