Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exporting with filter

Hello everybody, hope you are fine

I am using Qlick sense Desktop , In Qlik is there a possibility to see the filtered data on the graph? I mean when you are filtering there is a bar on the top shows the filtered items and bellow the information or the graph are shown according  to the filters, once you want to export the the graph nobody knows what the graph is about , I want to show the filtered infrmartion in a label  show in the graph while exporting the graph in the PDF, you can see the pictues to better underestand. Thanks

image001.pngimage002.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

under, Aspect, general, title, you can try this:

=GetCurrentSelections()

View solution in original post

20 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

under, Aspect, general, title, you can try this:

=GetCurrentSelections()

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks buddy

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

You're welcome, good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

dude, what if i want to show specific title instead of showing what is selected, i mean , Imagine the title selected is PRODUCTION and i want to show only PDT, is it possible with this function ? i know in SQL we can do that simply by saying (as PDT), but i just want to know if it is possible in qlik, Thanks

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

If you have a field named PRODUCTION, you want to display it everywhere as PDT or just on this chart ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i want it on this chart, I mean , t want to set different names for different fields to display.
and what about if i want to show different names for different fields on the sama chart , like; Production to PDT, Month to Mth and so on --

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

it will be a lot of efforts for each object, but something like this would be interesting :

=pick(match(GetCurrentSelections(),'*Production*','*Month*'),'PDT','Mth') and so on

give it a try

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks , I tried, No luck!

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I'll get back to you with a QVF