Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II

Expression Logic

Hi Team,

I have a scenario, My current expression is below:

if(GetFieldSelections(Options1)='Millions', if(GetFieldSelections(Options2)='No', sum({<account={'EX'},Date={'$(=vTime1)'}>}non_pti)/1000000, sum({<account={'EX'},Date={'$(=vTime1)'}>}non _pti_cc)/1000000)

Now I want to add another if condition where a dimension is Options3 --> 1M$, 2M$ and 3M$.

1. If User select 1M$, Then from the current expression >1M$ amount of record should to select Else the Current Expression as it is.
  2. If User select 2M$, Then from the current expression >2M$ amount of record should to select Else the Current Expression as it is.
  3. If User select 3M$, Then from the current expression >3M$ amount of record should to select Else the Current Expression as it is.

Now How and where I can put my third option in this expression.

Please help me on the same.

Regards,

AK

Labels (1)
2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If your data model is connected, you would not require anything extra to this expression; it should work as you expected. If it is not working so, try to share a sample app so that we can have a look and suggest you accordingly. 

sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Tresesco,
My Data model is ok. I am using Option1 and Option 2 in the same expression, Now I have to add one condition (Options3) in my current expression for selection of 1M$, 2M$ and 3M$. It is nothing but Symmetrical Difference of 1000000, 2000000, and 3000000.

I have scripted and created a dimension in script:
Options3:
Load * Inline [
Options3
1M$
2M$
3M$];

Now I want to write an expression for this Options3:
1. If User select 1M$, Then from the current expression >1M$ amount of record should to select Else the Current Expression as it is.
2. If User select 2M$, Then from the current expression >2M$ amount of record should to select Else the Current Expression as it is.
3. If User select 2M$, Then from the current expression >2M$ amount of record should to select Else the Current Expression as it is.
Current Expression:
if(GetFieldSelections(Options1)='Millions', if(GetFieldSelections(Options2)='No', sum({<account={'EX'},Date={'$(=vTime1)'}>}non_pti)/1000000, sum({<account={'EX'},Date={'$(=vTime1)'}>}non _pti_cc)/1000000)

Now How and where I can put my third option in this expression. So it will work.
Sorry in I am unable to attached any QVF, Due to some restrictions.

Please help me on the same.

Regards,
AK