cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keitaru
Creator
Creator

Expression by colour on table expression

Like to know if  the following code works in Table Expression?

TableColumnExpression.pngpick(match(Column(4),'Red','Amber','Green'),red(),rgb(255,191,0),green())

The Column is made constructed based on code below  which displays the values of  Red, Amber, Green.

=if(Not isnull(Critical_P1),Critical_P1,
if(Not isnull(Critical_P2),Critical_P2,
if(Not isnull(High_P1),High_P1,
if(Not isnull(High_P2),High_P2,
if(Not isnull(Medium_P1),Medium_P1,
if(Not isnull(Medium_P2),Medium_P2,
if(Not isnull(Low_P1),Low_P1,
if(Not isnull(Low_P2),Low_P2))))))))

If not how do I colour code each cell background for calculated columns in the Dashboard Tables?

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Consider this as Measure and Try instead Field?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
PrashantSangle

Hi,

When you use column(), then qlik chart read only measure no.

For example
If you have 2 dim (say id, name) and 2 measure(Sales, budget)
and you want to give color for sales with condition like if sales is less than 100 then red else green then you do it like if(colomn(1)<100,red(),green())

Regards,
Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Keitaru
Creator
Creator
Author

Think I sort of figured this out, as my table values with strings and not integer  had to redesign my calculated fields in the data load portion.

PrashantSangle

You can work with string value also, You need not to convert it into integer.
Only thing is instead of using column(), use directly that field or logic through which you are creating that value.

Regards,
Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂