Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extension to set color by expression in a button

Hi,

I have created an extension for button in qliksense. Can we have the functionality to change the background color of the button upon clicking it based on a expression just like setting "color by expression" in inbuilt qliksense objects such as line chart etc.,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

When I downloaded the latest version (/build/sense_navigation_dev or sense_navigation_latest) and tried on my QS desktop I could see only the below option but not any styling features ? Does it have something to do with version being used ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I believe if you are using the latest version of sense you should be looking at custom themes to alter the appearance of your app including buttons.

Regards

Andy

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

The newest version of sense-navigation (v1.0 - currently in Beta), allows also colors by an expression:

https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

When I downloaded the latest version (/build/sense_navigation_dev or sense_navigation_latest) and tried on my QS desktop I could see only the below option but not any styling features ? Does it have something to do with version being used ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Stefan,

If possible, can you provide the zip file of the latest version with the button "style by expression", I have tried using the ones available on github but I am not able to get it. It is still reflecting the older versions of the extension.