Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Extension when sharing Qlik Sense applications

Hi All, I have a question related to extensions when sharing an app. Is there a way to include also the extensions when a qvf file is shared with other people or via Qlik Cloud or by sending the qvf file to someone via email?

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sentiance,

Extensions are not yet available in Qlik cloud version. If you would like to share the extensions,  I would suggest you to create an app and share the app and the extension folder separately. Once shared and copied the files to the respective locations in the other desktop version, they can be vied.

PS: Extensions are not yet available in Cloud.

Thanks,

Sangram.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you elaborate more? What you want to do with Extensions?

Not applicable
Author

I downloaded an extension from Qlik Branch, the Option List extension for instance and I used that in my application. Now, I would like to share my application with other people, and I realized that the shared application does not contain anymore the extension.

There is a way to integrate extensions when sharing Qlik Sense apps?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sentiance,

Extensions are not yet available in Qlik cloud version. If you would like to share the extensions,  I would suggest you to create an app and share the app and the extension folder separately. Once shared and copied the files to the respective locations in the other desktop version, they can be vied.

PS: Extensions are not yet available in Cloud.

Thanks,

Sangram.