Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extensions are not showing in my qliksense desktop

Hi Experts,

I'm very new for qliksense so need your assistance in deployment of extensions.

Currently I have all extensions in my computer and extensions's path is C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions , and have restarted my system and qliksense desktop but still not able to see these extensions in my qliksense desktop.

Regards,

Pooja

1 Reply
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

may i know the extension name ? and your qliksense desktop version? (note: if u r using older version of sense desktop then some the latest extension won't support - double check that installation steps in the extension ) the extension that u placed is zip file? if so then unzip/extract & place it respective folder (refer below screen shot)

steps.

1) downloaded the extension ( make sure that u r qliksense desktop supported or not. always downloaded latest version) for example u can download this

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-navigation: Sheet Navigation + Actions for Qlik Sense.

note: while u can download any extension from Qlik branch/GitHub site, there will be installation & configuration steps just follow that

Capture.JPG

2) unzip and place under below location

Capture.JPG

2.JPG

3) try to close and re-open your qliksense desktop and verify the extension that we added above.

Capture.JPG

that's it.

Regards,

Deva