Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

singhpooja
Contributor III

Extensions are not showing in my qliksense desktop

Hi Experts,

I'm very new for qliksense so need your assistance in deployment of extensions.

Currently I have all extensions in my computer and extensions's path is C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions , and have restarted my system and qliksense desktop but still not able to see these extensions in my qliksense desktop.

Regards,

Pooja

1 Reply
devarasu07
Honored Contributor II

Re: Extensions are not showing in my qliksense desktop

Hi,

may i know the extension name ? and your qliksense desktop version? (note: if u r using older version of sense desktop then some the latest extension won't support - double check that installation steps in the extension ) the extension that u placed is zip file? if so then unzip/extract & place it respective folder (refer below screen shot)

steps.

1) downloaded the extension ( make sure that u r qliksense desktop supported or not. always downloaded latest version) for example u can download this

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-navigation: Sheet Navigation + Actions for Qlik Sense.

note: while u can download any extension from Qlik branch/GitHub site, there will be installation & configuration steps just follow that

Capture.JPG

2) unzip and place under below location

Capture.JPG

2.JPG

3) try to close and re-open your qliksense desktop and verify the extension that we added above.

Capture.JPG

that's it.

Regards,

Deva