Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Contributor II

Extracting data from share point into Qliksense


I’m getting below error “Bad Zip File” when loading data  into QlikSense from a SharePoint Excel-file “xyz” .  Please can you guys suggest whats I am doing wrong.

LET vPath = 'http://connect.ukmkt.ad.ge.corp.local/sites/it/pmm/pre-project/BusinessChange/itfsc/Shared%20Documen...   .. this link when we open file directly

LET vPath = 'http://connect.ukmkt.ad.ge.corp.local/sites/it/pmm/pre-project/BusinessChange/itfsc/default.aspx   -- this link open sharepoint and tab where this file is save  .. from file saved here we just need one sheet..

FROM [$(vPath)abc and xyz lmn pqr stu.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, header is 3 lines, table is [TGP - Applications]);

I've tried both option directly taking the link when we download the file and also