Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukeert19
Contributor III
Contributor III

Extrect excel file with multiple sheet

Hello to all,
With Qlik Sense is possible extract an excel file with inside more one than sheet?
if yes, how can I to do that?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

HI @lukeert19  Are you looking for a solution to export data from Qlik Sense to different tabs in an excel file or upload data from an Excel file into Qlik Sense?
If the correct option is upload data from Excel into Qlik Sense, please watch this video.
You will notice that at the upper left corner there is the option tables where you will find all the tabs of your excel file.
I hope it is what you are looking for, if not, please let us know what are you trying to do please.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @lukeert19 ,

I am pretty sure NPrinting can help you with this requirement.
Have ever used NPrinting? 

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

@lukeert19  the solution :

Load Multiple excel sheets using For loop

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
lukeert19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @Taoufiq_Zarra

I  have extract qlik data into excel with multiple sheet 

example in main screen I have:

one table

one pivot table

one graph

in excel will be

one sheet for table

one sheet fro pivot table

one sheet for graph

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

HI @lukeert19  Are you looking for a solution to export data from Qlik Sense to different tabs in an excel file or upload data from an Excel file into Qlik Sense?
If the correct option is upload data from Excel into Qlik Sense, please watch this video.
You will notice that at the upper left corner there is the option tables where you will find all the tabs of your excel file.
I hope it is what you are looking for, if not, please let us know what are you trying to do please.

lukeert19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Sorry for late answare, 

i'm lokking a solution for  export data from Qlik Sense to different tabs in an excel file 

Luca Roscio

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @lukeert19 ,

I am pretty sure NPrinting can help you with this requirement.
Have ever used NPrinting? 

lukeert19
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello @Wlad_Masi,

never used NPrint 🙂

I need to install some external plugin?

Luca Roscio

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

@lukeert19  NPrinting is one of our Qlik Products and is focus is on reporting.

Please check this page for more information: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2020/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm