cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsh_Data
Contributor
Contributor

Fail task when ErrorMode =0 and script error count =1

I Want to show the task status as fail in QMC , when i have set the error count =0 in data load editor.

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Lisa_Sun
Support
Support

@Harsh_Data  Do you mean to set task status in QMC based on your custom code?  I don't think the task status is changeable.  https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2017/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/tasks-overview.htm?_...

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Harsh_Data
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Lisa , but  i want to show the task status as failed(because one of the QVD load is getting failed, and i want to run other QVD Load) along with the error description after setting up error mode =0 in code.

marcus_sommer

IMO the QMC is the wrong place to display quality-information about the included loads or the data. If you apply any check-logic to prevent load-errors or to catch them and branching depending on them into any other measurements you could write this as well as the successful executing within any file which you may load into a regular quality-dashboard.

- Marcus