cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pigi21096
Contributor
Contributor

Field in pivot table with no aggregation ignoring filters

Hi everyone! I am new to Qlik sense and i have many questions already! I have a pivot table with 3 dimensions and 2 measures. The measures are Year and Month. I also have 1 value that is the sum of an amount. My question is the following: how can i make the measure fields that i do not use aggregation functions on to not get filtered? I have seen the expressions used about sum fields etc but i have not found anything regarding my issue. Can anyone here help me? I would so much apprecate it! Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

I'm a tad confused - why are Year and Month measures rather than dimension? This is not typical for most objects, so I'm wondering why you would use them that way.

Generally speaking, if you didn't explicitly specify a function, the Only() function will be applied, so only measures for which a single e.g. Year is returned for the specific combination of dimensions will have a value returned if you put Year as a measure.

Pigi21096
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I'm sorry you're right. I meant i use them as columns in the pivot...my bad. I will try this and let you know how it went. Thanks for your answer!