Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dilip1234
Creator
Creator

Filter is not working as expected Qlik sense

Hi,

I am using Qlik sense + geo analytics, and  I want to change the bubble layer and area layer functionality based on condition. I have specified some conditions but not working as expected.

Please find the star schema of my data model:

Star Schema.PNG

Here you can see I have one more table MapType, I defining condition basis on this table selection to render different maps for Geo, Zone, City and Facility.

Please find all the conditions as below:

Area Layer=>Appearance=> Colors

=if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Geo' AND IsGeoMap = 'True' AND LEN(GeoDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Zone' AND IsZoneMap = 'True' AND LEN(ZoneDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='City' AND IsCityMap = 'True' AND LEN(CityDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Facility' AND IsFacilityMap = 'True' AND LEN(FacilityDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),RGB(181,181,181)))))

Bubble Layer=>ID (Dimension)

=if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Geo',GeoLocationPoint,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Zone',ZoneLocationPoint,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='City',CityLocationPoint,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Facility',FacilityLocationPoint))))

Filter Box:

=if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Geo' AND IsGeoMap = 'True',GeoDocumentWorkflowStage,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Zone' AND IsZoneMap = 'True',ZoneDocumentWorkflowStage,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='City' AND IsCityMap = 'True',CityDocumentWorkflowStage,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Facility' AND IsFacilityMap = 'True',FacilityDocumentWorkflowStage,GeoDocumentWorkflowStage))))

To draw map, first I have to select MapType and then from filter drop down, need to select value. So for e.g. I have selected "Geo" from MapType and "Completed" value from filter drop down.

But all these below filter are automatically appearing, I do not know why:

FilterSection.PNG

As you could see in above image, all values have been selected but i had selected only 'Geo'.

Can anyone suggest why it is happening or let me know if you need more to clarify?

Thanks

Dilip Solanki

Thanks
Dilip Solanki
0 Replies