Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

dilip_solanki
Contributor

Filter is not working as expected Qlik sense

I am using Qlik sense + geo analytics, and  I want to change the bubble layer and area layer functionality based on condition. I have specified some conditions but not working as expected.

Please find the star schema of my data model:

Star Schema.PNG

Here you can see I have one more table MapType, I defining condition basis on this table selection to render different maps for Geo, Zone, City and Facility.

Please find all the conditions as below:

Area Layer=>Appearance=> Colors

=if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Geo' AND IsGeoMap = 'True' AND LEN(GeoDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Zone' AND IsZoneMap = 'True' AND LEN(ZoneDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='City' AND IsCityMap = 'True' AND LEN(CityDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Facility' AND IsFacilityMap = 'True' AND LEN(FacilityDocumentWorkflowStage)>0,RGB(130,128,128),RGB(181,181,181)))))

Bubble Layer=>ID (Dimension)

=if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Geo',GeoLocationPoint,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Zone',ZoneLocationPoint,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='City',CityLocationPoint,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Facility',FacilityLocationPoint))))

Filter Box:

=if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Geo' AND IsGeoMap = 'True',GeoDocumentWorkflowStage,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Zone' AND IsZoneMap = 'True',ZoneDocumentWorkflowStage,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='City' AND IsCityMap = 'True',CityDocumentWorkflowStage,

if(GetFieldSelections(MapType)='Facility' AND IsFacilityMap = 'True',FacilityDocumentWorkflowStage,GeoDocumentWorkflowStage))))

To draw map, first I have to select MapType and then from filter drop down, need to select value. So for e.g. I have selected "Geo" from MapType and "Completed" value from filter drop down.

But all these below filter are automatically appearing, I do not know why:

FilterSection.PNG

As you could see in above image, all values have been selected but i had selected only 'Geo'.

Can anyone suggest why it is happening or let me know if you need more to clarify?

Thanks

Dilip Solanki

Thanks
Dilip Solanki
Tags (1)
Community Browser