Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter pane goes off screen

Hi,

In the filter pane objects it is possible to add several dimensions, and have the filters expand or collapse into buttons depending on the screen size.

In my app, I am experiencing what I believe is a bug, where the filters go off screen, so not all filters are visible. The issue can be reproduced every time I open my app, and in both Chrome, Firefox and IE. I'm using Qlik Sense Cloud 3.1.

A workaround is to resize the browser window, and the filter pane will correctly resize to fit the screen size. I could also adjust the height of the filter pane so that all filters are always collapsed, but I prefer it to use the full height of the screen.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Should I report this as a bug?

When I open the app:                                                      After I have resized the browser window:

before.JPGafter_browser_window_resize.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It might very well be a bug. Have you contacted Qlik support directly as a customer? Windows in general is struggling quite a bit if you run multiple screens and have different resolutions and DPI on each screen. That also is a big problem for web-based UIs like Qlik Sense and many others...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It might very well be a bug. Have you contacted Qlik support directly as a customer? Windows in general is struggling quite a bit if you run multiple screens and have different resolutions and DPI on each screen. That also is a big problem for web-based UIs like Qlik Sense and many others...

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, I have contacted Qlik support about this issue now!