I've applied an if statement within a filter pane, like this (let's call the filter pane = bands):
Level was created like this:
And then used in a filter pane, so "bands" is bound to "Level"
The filter elements in "bands" look like this:
The problem is that when I click on the filter's elements is not actually applying the filter....
I have also tried something like this:
Even though this is working, it has a problem which is that I'm always aggregating using band_first
It looks like the problem is what I'm "passing" to the filter pane....
Thanks for your help
Implement this logic in the script and bring the new field and use it in the front end Pick(Match(Level,'first','second'),band_first,band_second) as NewFieldname
Thanks for your reply. "Level" is also a filter which could take the values first/second so my filter pane is dependent on that one. I made an update on my question to make it clear