Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter panel in two different sheets

Hi all,

In my app i have 2 sheets. In both the sheets i have added one filter pane.

In First sheet dimension as client_name where it as all of our 10 clients.

In second sheet dimension as inactive_client where it as only 4 clients from 10 clients.

Problem is if i select filter in sheet 2 it also applies to sheet 1, which i don't want.

anyone help this to sort out this.

Thanks,

Pramod

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pramod,

Alternate states would be the best approach.

To set states:

Go to Document Properties-General-Alternate states:

Here you can add state A and State B

Give state A to one and State B to other.

Then you can set one filter as State A and other one as State B on general Tab- alternate states .

Thanks ,

Khushboo

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you want different selections to apply in the sheets, add one or more alternate states (on the document properties general tab), and then link one sheet to an alternate state. The selections made on that sheet will not apply to sheets linked to the default state, or to other alternate states.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

hi jonathan dienst,

I am working on qlik sense and i did not find  ( document properties general tab), would you please explain it briefly.

Thanks,

Pramod

Not applicable
Author

hi khushboo peswani,

I have attached the screen shot of qlik sense would you please tell me where i can find the properties.

6.png

Thanks,

Pramod

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

My apologies -  I did not see that it was Sense. I don't know if this is possible in Sense as it does not support alternate states.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

I am so sorry pramod. I thought it was qlikview.I don't know if this is possible in Sense.

Sorry 😞