Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reece
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Filtering Bar Chart with Two Different Date Fields

Hello Community!

I'm building by first Qlik Dashboard and I'm wanting to do something I'm not sure is possible...

I've got a bar chart which shows the hours of the day and how many tickets were created/closed between each of these hours:

Reece_0-1638956522429.png

I have a field of dates I am using to filter this to a certain date, however I am using the CreatedTime for this:

Reece_1-1638956570385.png

My bars have the following filters on them:

CallsClosed = "Count({<ZohoTicket.Status={'Closed','(Auto) Closed- No Response'}>}ZohoTicket.Status)"

CallsCreated = "Count({<ZohoTicket.Status=-{'Closed','(Auto) Closed- No Response'}>}ZohoTicket.Status)"

However my concern is that this is showing me the closed tickets with a created time of 07/12/2021 09:00, for example. I want this to show how many tickets have a ClosedTime of 07/12/2021 09:00 and how many tickets have a CreatedTime of 07/12/2021 09:00.

Is this something that is possible? I feel that if I can create a field to use as a filter which is just dates, I may be able to add a filter to the bars where CreatedTime=NewDate or ClosedTime=NewDate but again, I'm not sure if this is possible.

Thanks!

0 Replies