Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zela9123
Contributor
Contributor

Filtering using values from another table

Hi,

I have two separate tables with different lists of countries in each. I need to create filter pane using Country field from Master table (I have attached the example), but I also want to create a bar chart from Table 1 to respond to the Country filter.

Moreover, as you can see, the names of the countries are not the same, for example: 'UK' in Master table and 'United Kingdom' in Table 1.

Both lists of the countries need to be loaded. Bar chart which is using data from Table 1, should display countries from Table 1, but need to be responsive to Country filter which is using data from Master table.

Regards,

Zela

Labels (1)
2 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI, 

Create a key based on Date filed in 2 tables, this will be easy and simple option. 

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@zela9123 

In the data manager you may be able to adjust the field to take the country abbreviation and convert to name. It must be as the Country code is though. EX. US instead of USA. 

Some info on this:https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/LoadData/changing-date-t...