Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Finding an extension

xlitzdrama_1-1653543350716.png

xlitzdrama_2-1653543364468.png

Hi, please let me know about this extension if someone has used before or anything similar probably freely available.

First one options filters like a pop up option, and for second one there is buttons under the table to view more data instead of scrollbar. And there is pivot table which shows total underneath the last row.

Do let me know about this particular navigation menu.

Regards

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.
Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Is this extension already present on the system or are you looking to download it? If the client has shared it with you, you will need to upload it onto the qlik sense system using the information from https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @neerajthakur what is the extension you are trying to use? Was it downloaded from here;

Qlik Garden  

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I am not aware of the extension it's shared by one of the clients who want this implemented in their project.

Thanks & Regards,
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Is this extension already present on the system or are you looking to download it? If the client has shared it with you, you will need to upload it onto the qlik sense system using the information from https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2022/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...

neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III
Author

They just shared the screenshot for now, it was developed earlier by some other developer.

Thanks & Regards,
Andrew_Delaney
Support
Support

Then I think you are going to need to go back to the client and request more information.

I assume they have an existing Qlik Sense system, so they should be able to go into the QMC there to get a list of extensions. There is also this post that goes into how to identify extensions in a Sense system