Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Fixed Value Limitation on Bar Chart not working

Has anyone else experienced an issue with the Fixed Value Limitation feature not functioning correctly when utilising a bar chart with two dimensions?

The first screenshot demonstrated the limitation working with a single dimension. The second shows the limitation not working after adding the second dimension in.

Note: From memory this was working in versions prior to 2.1.1.

Changed Combo Chart notes to Bar Chart. Message was edited by: Simon Marles

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pnr
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I believe that you are using a barchart? We have seen this problem on treemap, pivot table and 2 dimensional stacked bar/line chart. This is fixed in the next version.

BR Per

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pnr
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I believe that you are using a barchart? We have seen this problem on treemap, pivot table and 2 dimensional stacked bar/line chart. This is fixed in the next version.

BR Per

Not applicable
Author

Yes your right Per, was a Bar Chart not a Combo Chart. Thanks for the update.

paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Per,

do you know if, in the next version, the dimension limitation "calculated on measure" will be replaced by something more flexible ? Now it's limited (itself...) to the first measure, whilst in lot of charts will be nice to choose, even better with an aggregation function (e.g, in a stacked bar chart I'd like to limit values by the sum of both measures).

Paolo.