cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hadietrich464
Contributor II
Contributor II

Font Sizes for charts

Is there a way to manipulate the font size of the axis labels? Not the titles, specifically the measures or dimensions values being displayed. It does not seem to be done via CSS sheets in a mashup, but must be done via a custom theme as the charts are drawn in Qlik Canvas and then displayed. Is this truly the case?

Labels (1)
  • fonts

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Hadietrich,

There is not yet a stable QS solution to achieve this.

However, you can create an extension and add it to your QS app which only contains the CSS you need. That way you will force it to execute. The drawback to this approach is you will be violating a lot of visual display settings and may break the visuals for some devices without knowing.

My recommendation - wait for it to be introduced in one of the next QS patches.

With enough influence from the community, we can see it happening earlier.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Hadietrich,

There is not yet a stable QS solution to achieve this.

However, you can create an extension and add it to your QS app which only contains the CSS you need. That way you will force it to execute. The drawback to this approach is you will be violating a lot of visual display settings and may break the visuals for some devices without knowing.

My recommendation - wait for it to be introduced in one of the next QS patches.

With enough influence from the community, we can see it happening earlier.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

Hadietrich464
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the quick response, I will hold out hope for an easy solution. Your answer seems to be the right one from everything I have looked up, maybe somebody else has a workaround though. Will mark as correct if nothing else pops up.