Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Font Sizes

Hi Team

is there a way to change the font of the lables in the objects? because when the screen resolution changes, object are not  seen as expected. somtimes legends are hiding.

Thansk
Sunil

12 Replies
calexandru
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Sunil,

I actually ran into this some time back and sad to say at this time you have no means of affecting the font size in default visualizations. This is because the data inside these sits inside a canvas which is, for all intents and purposes, a container displaying info from an outside source.

This holds true for label colors and font families as well.

With regards,

Alex

OmarBenSalem

No.

But when label disappears; just put the chart in full screen:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

OmarBenSalem

u can always revert back to its normal size by clicking on the x (up right)

cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

is there any work around availble because users are really frustrated with the these since they are using different screen resolutions and we are building dashboards in different resolutions. and we are not able to ask each users to change them

cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks omar,

we are facing this issue when user open the dashboard itself and they are not happy with the visualisation since ledends are hidden. also we are not able to ask each user to do the above steps to see the legends

calexandru

Sunil,

Unfortunately there isn't at least as far as I can tell. I've tried a number of things but no valid solution as of yet.

Qlik Sense is usually pretty smart about adapting to different screen sizes but alas some users will find things they don't like about a certain visualization.

Regards,

Alex

cmsunilkumar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

ok thanks for your comments. can we expect this in next releases? if yes atleast we can convey the message to users or else we will see unhappy users.

OmarBenSalem

Do you have some web experts?

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Maybe use Screen Resizer and adjust your charts to normal size so that legend doesn't hide?

Not sure if that would work...check below extension

Qlik Branch