cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Evoscooter27
Contributor
Contributor

Formatting for Date

Is there a way to format for Date on the Data Manager side. I have seen the scripts and have formatted already on the Analysis side but I would like to format before I get to that point.

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

One way using resident to the another table and do your custom set properties and then drop the existing where it generate the script from manager.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Evoscooter27
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am sorry, I am not following you.  I am probably not being clear. I am uploading dates that keep getting converted to the 5 digit strings that correspond to those dates. Can they not be forced into date format at the stage in the below screenshot? The Dropdown menu allows conversion from one date style to another but not from string to date. The excel spreadsheet has them formatted as date and I would just like it if they stayed as such. 

Evoscooter27_0-1608729352177.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorry, I misundestand the question. Anyway, You can see the display format from screenshot that you can change as per needs so that the script can be generate based on your input.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful