Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frequency Based of

Hi All,

I was stuck in a calculation to get frequency based of . The requirement is , over the period of 24 months in how many months the supplier is active within 1-12 month and 13-24 months. For example if a Supplier is active in more than 6 months in 1-12 months period and 13-24 months period then it should show Recurring likewise there are 3 other conditions which is explained in the excel sheet attached

Following Dimensions are to be used:

1)[Invoice ID]

2)[Paid Month]

3)[Paid Date]

I tried the below calculation but its wrong when I validate the data

if (count( {< paid_date = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(paid_date), -24)) & '<=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(paid_date), -12)))"},

[Paid Month] = {"=count([Invoice ID])>0"} >} Distinct [Paid Month] ) > 6,

if(count( {< paid_date = {"$(='>=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(paid_date), -12)) & '<=' & Date(AddMonths(Max(paid_date), 0)))"},

[Paid Month] = {"=count([Invoice ID])>0"} >} Distinct [Paid Month] ) > 6,'New','Recurring'),'Year over Year')

TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

As discussed over the call please correct the formula. Please close this thread in case you don't have further questions on this specific problem. Thanks

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1‌@ Any help would be Appreciated

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I would look at using the Aggr  function

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

digvijay‌ Can you please help me

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Would you mind to  send me the complete expression

Thank you.

Digvijay_Singh

Can you share some sample to try on?

Digvijay_Singh

As discussed over the call please correct the formula. Please close this thread in case you don't have further questions on this specific problem. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

‌the calculatio works absolutely fine

thank you so much.

Digvijay_Singh

Its always better to close the thread if you feel your queries are resolved. Thanks