Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peet
Contributor II
Contributor II

Function with SUM and IF or another... ?

Hello community,

Iam a new user of Qlik, and little bit lost. Iam trying to do a SUM of one field based on unique items of another field. 

Column Order_Num contains numbers of order, but multiple times, based on how many items was sold in each order. How can I sum the Taxed_price only for unique Order_Num - I want to use it like mesure in chart that will show amount of order sales per month for exemple. 

Thank You.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peet
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Oh, its too much for beginer like me, but Thank you anyway. With this function it works correctly for my tables/charts.

sum(aggr(max(taxed_price),order_num))

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

If I understood correctly, you would need to do something like below

Sum({<Order_Num = {"=Count(Order_Num)=1"}>}Taxed_price)

If it doesn't work, please provide sample data with expected output

Peet
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Kush,

thx for answer, but it doesnt work. 

What I need, is to SUM unique prices for each unique order to put them into chart per date. So the expected output is chart with Januray - orders for 1543,26... then february and so on... 

in the excel I have to make a pivot table first to have unique min or max amounts (cause they are same per order) of orders, then put in a new table with date fields and then make a chart with theese data. Think in qlik it should be much easier, just find the right way 🙂

Kushal_Chawda

If you want the chart by Month then you need to create the Month Field in your Data. I would suggest to create Master calendar and link it with buy_date, but for example I have created Month field in your data

Data:
LOAD order_num,
taxed_price,
date(date#(buy_date,'YYYY-MM-DD')) as buy_date,
month(date#(buy_date,'YYYY-MM-DD')) as Month
FROM
[C:\\exemple.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Hárok1);

Now you can create chart with Dimension Month & Below expression. If you want to create chart by Date then replace Month in below expression with buy_date

= sum(aggr(max(taxed_price),order_num,Month))
Peet
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Oh, its too much for beginer like me, but Thank you anyway. With this function it works correctly for my tables/charts.

sum(aggr(max(taxed_price),order_num))

Kushal_Chawda

Please mark the answer as a correct to close this thread

Kushal_Chawda

Looks like my solution does not work for you. Anyway glad that you got answer