Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Branco
Contributor
Contributor

Gamma Dist and Passwords

Hello there,

I  have two questios:

1 - Is any way to use the funtion GammaDist like the NormDist (i already search that function in Qlik without success)?

2 - How can i inset a password in a dasboard folder to give access only to a restrict group?

Thanks for the support!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

2. Section access is nothing but, Where we can restrict data based on user level

Section Access;

Load Upper(ACCESS) as ACCESS, Upper(USERNAME) as USERNAME, Upper(GROUP) as GROUP Inline [

ACCESS, USERNAME, GROUP

ADMIN, User1, 

USER, User2, EEE

USER,  User2, ECE

];

TNote:- Whenever, User logged in as User2 - In the dashboard it will show only Group for EEE vice versa. this will work only enterprise as they didn't develop for desktop version

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1) I didn't understand

2) Section access will deserve such cases

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Luis_Branco
Contributor
Contributor
Author

1) Only(Normdist(Class([Tx Avarias],20),Avg(Total([Tx Avarias])),Stdev(Total(([Tx Avarias]))),0))*(20*Count(total([Tx Avarias])))

I used to calculate the normal distribution of a population. I want to use the gamma distribution...

2) Could you give more details please?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

2. Section access is nothing but, Where we can restrict data based on user level

Section Access;

Load Upper(ACCESS) as ACCESS, Upper(USERNAME) as USERNAME, Upper(GROUP) as GROUP Inline [

ACCESS, USERNAME, GROUP

ADMIN, User1, 

USER, User2, EEE

USER,  User2, ECE

];

TNote:- Whenever, User logged in as User2 - In the dashboard it will show only Group for EEE vice versa. this will work only enterprise as they didn't develop for desktop version