Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II

Gauge Chart

Can i have new style of Gauge Chart in Qlik sense?

Rather Than the default Qlik sense ?

actually i searched a lot on Qlik branch for a extention but it haven't a typical.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Satish,

Unfortunately you cannot change the color of the Gauge segments. I see that a feature request has been opened for a capability that allows the definition of user-defined color schemes, but I cannot say when or if it will be implemented.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Satish,

Can you be a bit more descriptive in what you are looking for? Perhaps provide a screenshot or mock-up?

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sspawar88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Michael ,

Here i'm trying  to Set Amber Color in Gauge chart in Replacement of Blue Color.

but by default it is having limited colors can i have any option for achieve Amber color in Gauge chart?

i'm using different expression for different color in existing object but requirement is for Amber Color instead of blue.

Can you help me ?

e.g.

Count({$<param_name={'Temperature'},param_value={'<=-14 >=-17.9'},branch_type={'FACTORY'}>}param_value)/

Count(total{$<param_name={'Temperature'},branch_type=,param_value={'<=-14 >=-17.9'}>}param_value)*100

amber+color.PNG

amber1.PNG

amber2.PNG

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Satish,

Unfortunately you cannot change the color of the Gauge segments. I see that a feature request has been opened for a capability that allows the definition of user-defined color schemes, but I cannot say when or if it will be implemented.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik