Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge settings

Hi,

Is there any way to set the gauge to 360 degree?

I want to make it a full circle for duration gauge.

Thanks.

Yii Ing

8 Replies
Clint_Carr
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Not at this point,  although the functionality could be made via an extension object.  I suppose you could play with a pie chart (donut) and get the same kind of effect.  Although this may require some data manipulation.

Regards,

Clint

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I think Stephen Redmond already has created this extension.

http://community.qlik.com/message/578616#578616

-Josh

dharmarasu
Creator
Creator

Hi ,

In Chart Properties->Presentation Tab->Angle Span->360

Hope This Helps you..

-Dharma

Clint_Carr
Employee
Employee

That is a QlikView setting that does not exist in Sense.

Clint

dharmarasu
Creator
Creator

ok..i thought he is asking qlikview...

Not applicable
Author

Thank you all for the prompt reply. Just trying to recreate the existing qlikview document with sense to compare the performance and presentation.

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Please be aware that trying to recreate a QlikView app in Qlik Sense isn't a fair comparison because QlikView and Qlik Sense are for different things.  QlikView is for guided analytics and Qlik Sense is for self-service visualizations.  There are similarities however each had a different purpose.  This blog post does great job explaining further:

QlikView and Qlik Sense

-Josh

Not applicable
Author

Understood that both products are different. But, in terms of display the information, that's what I've found out something important but missing in the QlikSense. We won't know if we don't point out whether they purposely left out this functionality, planning for future updates, or forgotten to include it in QlikSense.

Just noticed that there's no horizontal view with combo chart.