Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomKogut
Contributor III
Contributor III

Generate PDF or Image not Working

Hi all, 

I'm facing a problem, when I try to export an object to PDF or Image it just keep loading and nothing happens (See the image below)!

What i've already tried:

• Updated the Qlik Sense version to the latest version/release;
  • Updated the Qlik Sense Server;
  • Updated WCF Services (.NET);
  • Reloaded the services;
  • Reloaded the Qlik Sense Server.

Thanks a lot.

Tom

Exporting as PDF.PNG

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomKogut
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

I solved this situation by increasing the number of processors core. The minimum requested for QS get working is 4 cores and I was runnin in a server with just 2 cores.
Exporting PDF or Image in QS seems to work like a image rendering, requering greater processing power.

Thanks a lot.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

TomKogut,

Does it ever errors out?
We had an article with a problem in export on versions Jun and September, but it used to display the error message: "An Error occurred during export. Please try again". Check this out and let me know if it looks to be the same problem: Can't export PDF or image from Qlik Sense Desktop June2019 / September 2019

For any chance is your Qlik Sense desktop installed in the same server as a Qlik Sense Enterprise?

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
TomKogut
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Wlad_Masi ,

There is no error message. It just keep loading!

Sometimes after 20~30 minutes the pdf is able to be downloaded, but in most cases it just keep loading untIl being canceled.

I don't have the Qlik Sense Desktop, just the Qlik Sense Server.

Thanks

Tom

TomKogut
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

some additional information:

• I'm using the Qlik Sense Server;
  • When I try to export as PDF, after several minutes a blank PDF is generated;
  • When I try to export as Image, I get the message: An error occurred during export. Please try again;
  • I got this message on Trace Log:
[12] ERROR Qlik.Printing.Rendering.CefSharp.CefSharpEx.StreamResourceHandler - no file found for resource C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Client\%3C, returning empty stream
[2eb3efad-f88a-4bf2-8a14-a4282b3e7660] ERROR Qlik.Printing.Sense.Mashup.MashupDriver - driver 4a031c5b-44fa-4297-87f3-82f8e70ce96f, mashup JavaScript could not be downloaded or evaluated, does the process user have access to Sense hub?
[8] ERROR Qlik.Printing.Rendering.CefSharp.Browser.CefRequestWorkerQueue - queue 40373d14-ad07-4faf-805f-6966138b73b9, MashupLoadException: Task status: Faulted.The CefSharp processes crashed, the current CefSharp worker number is 0.
[11] ERROR Qlik.Printing.Sense.Mashup.MashupDriver - JavaScriptCallBackObject error, code: 0, message: this.$scope.object.model.getProperties is not a function

Thanks.

-Tom

TomKogut
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello,

I solved this situation by increasing the number of processors core. The minimum requested for QS get working is 4 cores and I was runnin in a server with just 2 cores.
Exporting PDF or Image in QS seems to work like a image rendering, requering greater processing power.

Thanks a lot.