Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

GeoCoding and GeoOperations on Qlik Sense SaaS on the Next Do More with Qlik - Register NOW

Register here

Hi Guys,

I'm looking forward to presenting with Patric Nordström, Director Product Management for GeoAnalytics and Data Visualization. Patric will be joining me on the next Do More with Qlik on 4/22 at 2PM ET. Where he will show you how to perform address lookups and convert them to geographic coordinates as well as create advanced mapping analytics  using native Qlik Sense Maps - using our GeoOperations capability and Qlik Geocoding. (note: Qlik Geocoding ia a separate hosted subscription service). Please take a moment to register for this awesome event and learn how you can Do More with Qlik.

A bit about Patric:

Patric Nordström was the CEO and co-founder of Idevio, the mapping company Qlik acquired in 2016. After the merger Patric became the product manager for Qlik GeoAnalytics and Qlik Sense visualizations. Idevio was founded in 2003 and provided geographic software products for decision support and resource planning to clients such as Volvo, Schenker and the Swedish Armed Forces. He has two Master Degrees from Chalmers University of Technology and Gothenburg University and lives on the west coast of Sweden with his wife and two children.

Register here

Resources:

Data

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Labels (3)
1 Reply
Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Hi Mike, just to note that there looks to be some glitching with this when used on-demand (I've also seen the same with past sessions). After a few minutes of playback the media player returns 'Content not available or is still being processed'. When restarted, this also reoccurs a few minutes later again, interrupting playback. I've tested multi-browser to confirm it's something server-side rather than local to client, the same issue presents in three different browsers.