Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Geoanalytic Map | Idevio Map default setting

As you can see from Image, the part of Russia is cut and can be seen on left side of the map (highlighted area)

QUESTION 1 : Can we drag a map little left and fix/set the map at that position????

QUESTION 2 : (Allow Pinning Option) I want to disable Scroll on the map.. If i disable "Allow pinning" i wont be able to make selection                              from map. Is there any other alternative by which i will disable pinning but i will be able to make selections??????

Question 3 : Can we change the color of area around Map (Represented by Arrows in Picture ) ????

bps

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thank You.

Geo.PNG

2 Replies
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Answering your question below:

QUESTION 1 : Can we drag a map little left and fix/set the map at that position????

Yes, go to the map properties and uncheck the "Zoom to Selection" option, then move the map to the desired position and press "Save Current View".

QUESTION 2 : (Allow Pinning Option) I want to disable Scroll on the map.. If i disable "Allow pinning" i wont be able to make selection                              from map. Is there any other alternative by which i will disable pinning but i will be able to make selections??????

At this moment, the alternative that comes to my mind would be to use a table, filter pane, etc (not the map) to select a particular Country, if you want to disable the panning. This behavior will be fixed in the future though, to allow selections on the map even when panning is off.

Question 3 : Can we change the color of area around Map (Represented by Arrows in Picture ) ????

No, that's not possible. But maybe you can play a little bit with the map dimensions and zoom limits, to make these borders disappear.

Best Regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i appreciate your response but sadly it's not solving the issues.

Reference Question1 :

(By unchecking 'zoom to selection' and moving the map at desired position)

Yes It worked. but that is NOT what i am looking for because it does not zoom after making selections.

I don't want to give up on Zoom on selection.

is there any other workaround?

can we control behavior of canvas using CSS or JS?