Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Getselectedcount function in qliksense

Hi,

I am using below mentioned expression in qlikview and qliksense both, but when I am using in qlikview then its working properly, but when using same in qliksense then showing Error (Calculation time out).

Expression is:

if(GetSelectedCount(Date_Currency)=1,

if(Flag_SHCP='1',Sum({<LinkDate={'<=$(vDate)'},Flag={'Balance_Sheet'}>}KSL),

Sum({<LinkDate={'<=$(vDate)'},Flag={'Balance_Sheet'}>}TSL2*Rate_Currency1*Rate_CurrencyINR))

if(Flag_SHCP='1',Sum({<LinkDate={'<=$(vToday)'},Flag={'Balance_Sheet'}>}KSL),

Sum({<LinkDate={'<=$(vToday)'},Flag={'Balance_Sheet'}>}TSL2*Rate_Today*Rate_INR_Today))

)

My requirement is when I select Date_Currency, then it shows data for  selected date and also multiply with currencies of selected date (are in data iland) but by default is should calculate data as on today and should be multiply with today's date.

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

lf Qlikview returns values it should return in Qliksense as well. Because Engine is same for both

And you issue - Time out for calculation

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes both are using  same engine, but I am facing the issue.

Can you please suggest where I can increase time out calculation setting in Qliksenese.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this way

Go to Setting of server which extension has .ini then look for NN = 60(This is default for server) because performance issue while developed. Mean time, please set this line your ini file

ObjectTimeLimitSec=NN

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkspareek1992
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Can you please suggest exact location of setting.ini file in qliksense server ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't use Qliksense as i am into Qlikview. Somewhere you can see here C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini