cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III

Google Spreadsheets Permissions Please Help

I've a Qlik Report that is connecting to Google Spreadsheets to get one column of data via the following code:

The issue is I need to lock the spreadsheet from other users to view only, and my qlik data connection is setup with spreadsheet owner account (that has editing permissions by default). When I change the viewing permissions for the rest people in the spreadsheet I get an access/sync error. 

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000019321

I've seen this, is there a workaround to have the spreadsheet in view/comment mode and seamlessly sync data to Qlik sense?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

qlik web connectors have credentials configured in the web interface on the qlik sense machine installed and available via localhost:5555/web URL, granting editing permissions in google spreadsheet to the account listed there solved my issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

[UserNames]:
LOAD
ID AS [username],
full_name AS [Full Name],
FirstDay ,
LastDay,
TerminatedYN
FROM [lib://PII (Jira Extract)]
(qvx);

the code

Javanshir_Mustafayev
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

qlik web connectors have credentials configured in the web interface on the qlik sense machine installed and available via localhost:5555/web URL, granting editing permissions in google spreadsheet to the account listed there solved my issue.