Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User45
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Graphic filter

Hello, if I wanted a graph to appear already filtered, in this case by status of the debt  = "Pending",how could I do it? The idea would be to make a line chart with customer,s name as dimension and total amount as measure, but filtered by pending (like adding a filter in a pivot table in excel) so that I can make a top 5 of most debtor customers
Thanks in advance.

Captura.PNG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

Use the following measure as you Line Chart measure:

sum( {<  Debt_Status = {'Pending'}>} Debt_Total)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

Use the following measure as you Line Chart measure:

sum( {<  Debt_Status = {'Pending'}>} Debt_Total)

User45
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thank you very much master 🙂 One last question, if I want to make a funnel chart that shows within that "pending" debt, the days remaining to collect it, categorized by levels such as >15 days / > 30 d / >60 d, could you help with the code ? Thank you very much in advance.

The database has this form:

elele.PNG

tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

Should the >15 & >30 days also include all the >60 as well, since for example 62days is both greater than 15, 30 and 60.

If so, I am not so sure. 

But if you need just to segment your debt collection by 

<15, >15 , >30, >60   days-left

then you can create a bucket dimension in your load script; and then use that dimension as the funnel dimension, and then the Sum formula as your measure.

User45
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks. I obtained this graph following your indications and using sum( {<  Debt_Status = {'Pending'}>} Debt_Total) as a measure . But the difference with the previous graph, is that in this one I would not need to take into account the total amount of money, only the days left to collect the outstanding debt.So would it be possible to omit the use of a measure, since I am only interested in the remaining days to collect the debt? chart.PNG

tm_burgers
Creator III
Creator III

count( {<  Debt_Status = {'Pending'}>} Debt_Status )  ?

User45
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Perfect, it worked! Thank you very much 😄