Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Graphing Rangesum with conditions

Hi, I am trying to chart a rangesum function of my current daily sales compared to my previous year.

My function for the current day is:

RangeSum(Above(Total Count({<Date= {"$(=Max(Date))"}>}Sales), 0, RowNo()))

Chart:

Capture.PNG

It works perfect except it plateaus at the current time instead of ending. I was wondering if there is a way to graph it with conditions like "time is less than or equals to reloadtime()".  No matter what I do, it flattens at that time.

I'd prefer it if the blue line just ended when it reaches the most recent reloadtime

Thanks!

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about this?

If(Count({<Date= {"$(=Max(Date))"}>}Sales) <> 0, RangeSum(Above(Total Count({<Date= {"$(=Max(Date))"}>}Sales), 0, RowNo())))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It sort of works. I don't want to ignore zeroes during the day. I just want to ignore them after the most recent reload time. I need that blue line to be a nice clean uninterrupted line

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

May be this then

If(TimeField < Frac(ReloadTime()), RangeSum(Above(Total Count({<Date= {"$(=Max(Date))"}>}Sales), 0, RowNo())))

sunny_talwar

Or

If(DateTimeField < ReloadTime(), RangeSum(Above(Total Count({<Date= {"$(=Max(Date))"}>}Sales), 0, RowNo())))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry for not being able to respond.

When I try this, qlikSense freezes up. I had to delete the chart completely and remake it

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share you app to test?