Qlik Community

Ask a Question

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
March 11, 2PM EST: Do More with Qlik - Getting Started wtih Qlik Sense SaaS - Redux. REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badri_actuary
Contributor
Contributor

Grid Resizing

Currently when I am designing a dashboard the grid is 12 x 24 squares.

Can we make it instead to say 24 x 48? There are many text boxes in the document I need and here I can only get 12 rows of text boxes.

Secondly, is there any way of shading the text boxes.

13 Replies
ogster1974
Master II
Master II

As a suggestion

Why don't you Load and put these Question/Answer type data values in a single table for display?  At least if you haven't enough room on the page the table will vertical scroll for you.

Regards

Andy

petber_exsitec
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

Tihs is an old question but maybee this could be helpful for someone. Try this extension

ludberg/xGridResizer - GitHub

chandni90
Creator
Creator

Hi Peter,

I downloaded the zip folder and deleted the read me file. I imported it in QMC. However when I am adding it to my sheet it's giving me this error:

ad.png

Is there any particular folder it needs to reside in before importing?

petber_exsitec
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Chandi

After you have imported the ZIP-file in the QMC make sure that you can see the extension in the qmc-interface at the adress http://yourserver/qmc/extensions before you try to use the extension.

When you import the ZIP-file to the QMC stores the files in the right folder and also updates the repository. So you must do the import through the QMC-interface and the extension must also be shown in the interface before you can use it.

Which version of the server are you using?