Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grid Resizing

Currently when I am designing a dashboard the grid is 12 x 24 squares.

Can we make it instead to say 24 x 48? There are many text boxes in the document I need and here I can only get 12 rows of text boxes.

Secondly, is there any way of shading the text boxes.

13 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

As a suggestion

Why don't you Load and put these Question/Answer type data values in a single table for display?  At least if you haven't enough room on the page the table will vertical scroll for you.

Regards

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Tihs is an old question but maybee this could be helpful for someone. Try this extension

ludberg/xGridResizer - GitHub

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

I downloaded the zip folder and deleted the read me file. I imported it in QMC. However when I am adding it to my sheet it's giving me this error:

ad.png

Is there any particular folder it needs to reside in before importing?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Chandi

After you have imported the ZIP-file in the QMC make sure that you can see the extension in the qmc-interface at the adress http://yourserver/qmc/extensions before you try to use the extension.

When you import the ZIP-file to the QMC stores the files in the right folder and also updates the repository. So you must do the import through the QMC-interface and the extension must also be shown in the interface before you can use it.

Which version of the server are you using?