Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tleivamo
Contributor III
Contributor III

HOW TO CALCULATE THIS AVERAGE TIME (RRHH)

Hi everyone,

I want to calculate the time response for many this table but I can’t figure out how to do it. First, I’m going to tell you how how I made this calculate in Excel, and please tell me –honestly- if its possible or not.

I have this table (attached). For each month I have to calculate the average time per RRHH and per POSITION, and after calculate the average time per each type of position (T_POSITION). It’s something like this:

In these pictures I take the average time for cashier in Bogota A, the value is 13; and then I repeat this with MAD, the value is 14,66. Now, if i filter RRHH – Cali and T_POSITION – ADMIN, and I try to calculate the average time for storage man the value es 18…and so on with others RRHH and positions. This calculate is only for January (#_MONTH = 1). I have to do this for each month.

admin.jpg

pdv.jpg

After, I put this values in a table like this (remember per month)

table.jpg

In the last picture I put the way to calculate the average time. Remember 13 for cashier and 14.66 for MAD in Bogota A and so on. After I have to calculate the average time per position and RRHH (per type position). The picture show you how I made it.

Now, when I want to calculate the time for a period like Jan-March or Jan-July (like the file attached), I take the value from each table and repeat the same process (average time per charge, per RRHH and per type position). At the end, I have another table like this:

table2.jpg

I don't know how to do this in qlik, because when a I try to do the same (Jan-July) in a pivot table the program takes of values per charge and calculate the average. When I select one month some values are correct but others not. Obviously, qlik doesn't do it the same that I do, but how could I do it?

I imagine that I need to create N-variable for save the data (per position, month, RRHH, etc.) and after do something with them, but that's very huge.

So, I need help please!

3 Replies
saminea_ANZ
Creator
Creator

Question very long, Can you bring short to read and understanding.

tleivamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I know, its very very long...

The  point is this:

I need to calculate el average time per month, per position and per RRHH all things in one table or differents tables (If this option is better) but using the method that I described previously.

tleivamo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Community,

Please tell me if this is possible or not in Qlik Sense, or if your need more information or something about it.

I really appreciate your answers.

Thanks!