Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II

Help Expression

Hi Guys,

I have the following field STAGE with their values Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3.

I'm using the expression =SUM({<MACRO={'MESMO ESTAGIO'},DATA_BASE_FINAL={"$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))"}>}SDB_ATUAL)/1000000

But I need to create an IF condition with the field MOTIVO.

It would be something like IF STAGE = Stage 1 do SUM({<MACRO={'MESMO ESTAGIO'},MOTIVO={'Continua Stage 1'}DATA_BASE_FINAL={"$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))"}>}SDB_ATUAL)/1000000 IF STAGE = Stage 2 SUM({<MACRO={'MESMO ESTAGIO'},MOTIVO={'Continua Stage 2'}DATA_BASE_FINAL={"$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))"}>}SDB_ATUAL)/1000000

Depending on field STAGE the expression with the field MOTIVO should change.

Can you help me?

Tks a lot!!!

14 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this

If(DATA_BASE_FINAL = Max(TOTAL DATA_BASE_FINAL), Sum({<MACRO = {'MESMO ESTAGIO'}, MOTIVO = {'Continua Stage 1'}, MOTIVO_2 = {'Amortiza Saldo'}, DATA_BASE_FINAL={'$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))'}>} SDB_ATUAL)/1000000,
If(DATA_BASE_FINAL = Max(TOTAL DATA_BASE_FINAL,2), Sum({<MACRO = {'MESMO ESTAGIO'}, MOTIVO = {'Continua Stage 1'}, MOTIVO_2 = {'Amortiza Saldo'}, DATA_BASE_FINAL={'$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))'}>} SDB_ANT)/1000000, 0))
antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi still not working,

Only returns 201810 value.

sunny_talwar

How about this

If(DATA_BASE_FINAL = Max(TOTAL DATA_BASE_FINAL), Sum({<MACRO = {'MESMO ESTAGIO'}, MOTIVO = {'Continua Stage 1'}, MOTIVO_2 = {'Amortiza Saldo'}, DATA_BASE_FINAL={'$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))'}>} SDB_ATUAL)/1000000,
If(DATA_BASE_FINAL = Max(TOTAL DATA_BASE_FINAL,2), Sum(TOTAL {<MACRO = {'MESMO ESTAGIO'}, MOTIVO = {'Continua Stage 1'}, MOTIVO_2 = {'Amortiza Saldo'}, DATA_BASE_FINAL={'$(=MAX(DATA_BASE_FINAL))'}>} SDB_ANT)/1000000, 0))
antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Now I Got it!!!

Thank you so much for your help!

Could you explain me how it works?

sunny_talwar

Since you had the set analysis on the DATA_BASE_FINAL to show the value for Max DATA_BASE_FINAL... the value was only available for 201810.... but to see the value on 201809, I used TOTAL keyword.