Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravindraqv9
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Help needed on configuring a field as single selector in Mashups

Hi All,

Hope all are doing good.

I need help on configuring a filter object as a single value select(Radio button selector) in QlikSense mashups.

Can someone throw some light around this please.

Thanks,

Ravi

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can write

<Input Type = "Radio" ID = "Radio_Mash_Obj" >

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ravindraqv9
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried the solution that posted above but no luck.

Thanks,

Ravi

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Seems, Working

Capture.PNG

<form>

<input type="radio" name="Value"> Value1<br>

<input type="radio" name="Value"> Value2<br>

<input type="radio" name="Value"> Value3<br><br>

<input type="submit">

</form>

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ravindraqv9
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I am not passing the values into the filed.  I have to make a column which is coming from the data model as a single selector.

I am using below script  .

<div class="col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-sm-12 col-xs-12">

<div class="ui-block">

<div id="BXfSvy" class="qvobject block-140 " type="radio"></div>

</div>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

<Div> gets in to new section. But we are going to use Input type as we are giving input so input command needs to be done

Try like below

<div class="col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-sm-12 col-xs-12">

<div class="ui-block">

<div id="BXfSvy" class="qvobject block-140"> <input type="radio" name="Value"> Value1</div>

</div>

</div>

ravindraqv9
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Tried, Still not working.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Boom, Image please?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Only creating of HTML won't effect of your object. So, You need to pause embed parameters in your variation. that means Request response process.. So, Can you try same thing in Mashup preview and select any application to view in preview so then we can discuss

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Are You using Bootstrap

use class style from bootstrap class name other wise use your own code

jquery - Line up radio buttons in Bootstrap 3, regardless of label length - Stack Overflow