Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Help needed with formula

Hi all,

I have a formula just like below. It's calculating a cumulative sum in a pivot table. This formule works well if a expand month and year, see screenshot "Cumulative with field year expanded".

num ( rangesum ( before ( total sum ({1 < [administration name] = P ([administration name]) , [report type] = {'B'}  > } [Saldo] ), 0 , column (total))), '€ #.##0')

If I want to expand only year 2018 than the previous year will be showned as 0,  see screenshot "Cumulative field year not expanded".

What I want: if previous years are not expanded then show the cumulative total of previous year. And jan. of this year will start with the cumulative total of previous year.

I read some Qlik threads and see some formulas with aggr and sum. I tried to implement this but no succes.

Can anybody help me out with this question?

Thank you very much!

Greeting Martijn Wanders

14 Replies
mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Ahhh, thank you for clarifying 🙂 I copied the whole expression and look at the attachment. Still januari 2018 will not start with the total of previous years.

sunny_talwar

I am not sure what might be going on... do you think you would be able to share your application for us to troubleshoot it?

mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

This is data from my customer and I can not put the file here. Do you have a email address?

sunny_talwar

I have requested to follow you, once you approve my request, I can send you my email using PM.

mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for connection and send you a transfer link 🙂