Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShellyG
Creator
Creator

Help with Drill-Down in Scatter Plot

Hello guys,

I need your help for drill-down I am trying to create in QlikSense Scatter Plot.

Basically I have a scatter plot, where we are able to see growth per different dimensions that are in a filter. 

I have the following expression to achieve that: 

=IF(Aggr(Rank(Sum({<NumericQuarter={'$(=max(NumericQuarter))'}>}$(=(vMeasures)))),$(=(vDimensions)))<=10, $(=(vDimensions)), 'Others')

NumericQuarter is a fields with the following format - '20161', '20162' ... '20194' etc.

vMeasures is a variable that has different measures such as number of units, money etc.

vDimensions is a variable that has different dimensions such as company, country, etc. 

Currently in the Scatter Plot I see the bubbles as per the dimension selected. What I would like to do is the following:

If I have vDimensions to be Companies, I want to be able to click on a bubble corresponding to a specific company and drill-down to Quarter. So basically the expected outcome is that I will see how this specific company moved through the different quarters - there will be only bubbles related to this company and corresponding to the different quarters. 

I created the drill-down dimension and I added the Quarter field as a dimension inside, but it doesn't seem to work. The scatter plot remains empty. Let me also mention here that the Quarter field is different from the NumericQuarter as the numeric quarter has this format - 20161 and the Quarter will have 2016Q1. 

Could you please assist me on the expression I should write to achieve the required and drill-down to quarters? 

Thanks in advance!

Labels (3)
0 Replies