Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II

Help with Expression

Hi guys,

I'm tryng to solve one expression.

When I use the expression =SUM({<DATA={">=$(=MAX(DATA,12))<=$(=MAX(DATA))"}>}MBB_CREDITO)
/
AVG(Aggr(SUM({<DATA={">=$(=MAX(DATA,12))"}>}RISCO_TOTAL), DATA)) in a KPI it works, I should SUM the last 12 months accumulated of MBB_CREDITO and DIV by Avg of the SUM of last 12 months RISCO_TOTAL acumulated

But when I put it on a line chart, or filter another month It doesn't work.

Can you guys help me?

18 Replies
antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sunny, now is accumulating. Now I need to fix 12 months accumulated for each month For example my MAX date is 201812, now is accumulating all the months. For 201812 it should accumulate 201801-201812, for 201811 = 201712-201811.
sunny_talwar

What is it doing now?

antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I mean, my max date is 201812 now is accumulating since 201612 my min date. In 201812 I want to accumulate only 12 months, that is 201801-201812. In 201811 to accumulate 201712-201811 and so on.
sunny_talwar

RangeSum(Above(Sum(MBB_CREDITO), 0, 12))
antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sunny PERFECT!!! Now it works. And now I need to add the avg for this expression.
sunny_talwar

@antoniodneto wrote:
And now I need to add the avg for this expression.

Is that a question for me or do you already know how to do this?

antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

That was a question but I solved. Tks again!!

If you could help me with a new one question that I just created, I would be great.

Tks a lot, always saving me.

antoniodneto
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @sunny_talwar !!

I'm using your expression that you helped me:

RangeSum(Above(Sum(MBB_CREDITO), 0, 12))

I have DATE values from JAN/2016 until DEC/2018, but I just need to show starting from DEC/2016.

So now I'm using

RangeSum(Above(Sum({<DATE={">=DEC/2016"}>}MBB_CREDITO), 0, 12))

It works on graph starting DEC/2016, but is calculating wrong because it seems "excluding" the previous months. How can I fix that?

sunny_talwar

Try this

RangeSum(Above(Sum(MBB_CREDITO), 0, 12)) * Avg({<DATE={">=DEC/2016"}>} 1)