Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

Not applicable

Hi Friends Is it possible autorefresh/autoreload the script in Qliksense Desktop version after a specific timeframe?

Hi Friends Is it possible autorefresh/autoreload the script in Qliksense Desktop after a specific time frame?

17 Replies
balrajahlawat
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hi Friends Is it possible autorefresh/autoreload the script in Qliksense Desktop version after a specific timeframe?

Yes...You can go for QMC or Batch Files

MVP
MVP

Re: Hi Friends Is it possible autorefresh/autoreload the script in Qliksense Desktop version after a specific timeframe?

Balraj Ahlawat wrote:

check this?    

That's a Qlikview solution - not for QlikSense

Not applicable

Yes Mr jonathan, that's right. It's a qlikview solution not for qliksense.

Any Solution for QlikSense Desktop version??

balrajahlawat
Esteemed Contributor

MVP
MVP

No. SeeUsing BAT with Sense apps

You need QS server to do scheduled loads.

reddys310
Honored Contributor II

Hi Bibhuti,

You will be needing the Qlik Sense enterprise version to do this. Its not possible with the desktop version.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable

Hi Mr Sangram,

Are you sure for that Enterprise version of Qliksense needed . Because  I have to ensure about it to my company mananagement . Please suggest me some option..

Thanks,

Bibhuti

Not applicable

I would imagine it is possible via a Mashup in your Local Workbench

You would be able to code a timer into the webpage and have it reload via that.

reddys310
Honored Contributor II

Hi Bibhuthi,

I am sure that reloads are possible on the Server verison, I am currently working on it. It works perfectly !

Thanks,

Sangram.