Qlik Community

Ask a Question

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Our May 2021 end-to-end product release from Data Integration to Data Analytics is out! READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbdullahJamil
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi , Need Help. Can I get [Total contract Value] result value below 2,000,000 only.

Hi ,

Need Help.
Can I get [Total contract Value] result value below 2,000,000  only.

Review below command what I am doing wrong. 
Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'No Bid', 'Lost', 'Abandoned'}>} [Total Contract Value] < '2000000')

Thanks

Abdullah

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I can't be certain without seeing some sample data and expected output from it, but may be this

Sum({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'Won','Gate 1','Gate 2','Gate 3'}, [Total Contract Value] = {"<2000000"}>} [Total Contract Value] )

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Vengatesh
Partner
Partner

Try this

If(Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'No Bid', 'Lost', 'Abandoned'}>} [Total Contract Value] )<200000,Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'No Bid', 'Lost', 'Abandoned'}>} [Total Contract Value] ))

You Know What To Do.
AbdullahJamil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the reply.
no line appearing on chart with this command.
Vengatesh
Partner
Partner

what it shows? can you share the screenshot?

Try the below command

If(Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'No Bid', 'Lost', 'Abandoned'}>} [Total Contract Value] )<2000000,Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'No Bid', 'Lost', 'Abandoned'}>} [Total Contract Value] ),'NIL')

You Know What To Do.
sunny_talwar

What is the chart dimension/s where you are using this expression?

AbdullahJamil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's Combo chart with 1 dimension which are months and 3 expressions which are 2 Data Bars and 1 Data Line but Data line is not appearing .

Please find attached all 3 expressions Jpeg

sunny_talwar

Do you have less than, 2,000,000 for the last expression? Aggregating on the month level, may be each month have a value greater than 2,000,000 for your expression?

AbdullahJamil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes you are right. 

In my mind I want to remove only those individual bids while monthly sum which are more than 2 millions individually.

Thanks for helping guys 🙂 

Regards,

Abdullah

sunny_talwar

Sorry I am not sure I understand? Did you get what you wanted? or is there a question for us?

AbdullahJamil
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for patience Sunny .

Still a question for you.
how to remove only those individual bids from [Total Contract Value] column while monthly sum which are more than 2 millions individually.

Need to correct below mentioned command
If(Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate] = {'Won','Gate 1','Gate 2','Gate 3'}>}
[Total Contract Value] )<2000000,Sum ({<[Current Sell and Renew Gate]
= {'Won','Gate 1','Gate 2','Gate 3'}>} [Total Contract Value] ),'NIL')