Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi experts D3 visualization extension is not showing any data ? Any solution for this

Hi experts D3 visualization extension is not showing any data ? Any solution for this ?

Regards,

Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prabhuappu
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Mike,

if possible attach your extension also. It seems you haven't deployed your extension in the extension folder.

Extension is a separate set of files that needs to be placed in the below path

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\

It won't work if you have only the QVF file.

The screenshot says "visualization not found". i hope copying the extension files in the above path will solve your issue.

Regards,

Prabhu Appu

View solution in original post

6 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Mike,

This error might have occurred when you first drop the visual onto the design canvas.Based on this assumption:

This error message which you are getting could be because of 2 reasons which I can think of.

1) May be the properties which you specified to initialise the visualisation are wrong. Check for any error in the properties file.

2) There could be a file which you are referring to in the visualisation and is not present in the path specified. Or may be a wrong path was specified.

Apart from these two, it would be more easy to solve he issue if you could provide more information.

Hope this helps.

-Sangram Reddy.

prabhuappu
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Mike,

Open the developer tools and see at which line you are getting the error. This would help to resolve the issue.

To open developer tools,

in Qliksense Desktop Client,

just shift + right click on the sheet and select "Show Dev Tools" Option and go to Console window

In Chrome,

Just press F12 and choose console tab

Regards,

Prabhu Appu

Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I am using D3 visualization extension, when i open it it's not showing any chart,please check once i am attached .

Regards,

Mike

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Mike,

I have gone through the screen shot in the document and posted my comments above. Its worth trying what I have suggested. There must be some problem either with the properties or there could be a missing file which the visualisation is referring to.

prabhuappu
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Mike,

if possible attach your extension also. It seems you haven't deployed your extension in the extension folder.

Extension is a separate set of files that needs to be placed in the below path

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\

It won't work if you have only the QVF file.

The screenshot says "visualization not found". i hope copying the extension files in the above path will solve your issue.

Regards,

Prabhu Appu

Manoj_Prabu
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

For including D3.js properly in Qlik sense, view the link below.

how-to-include-d3js-with-qlik-sense