Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi have published my dashboard into server in qliksense. My client ask some modifications on that dashboard, How i can modified published document.

Hi have published my dashboard into server in qliksense. My client ask some modifications on that dashboard, How i can modified published document.

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Duplicate it into the Work stream, do your changes, test it and then publish it over the previously published app.

rittermd
Master
Master

If you published it then you can simply in the Hub right click on it and choose duplicate. 

If your administrator published it for you then they will need to go into the QMC and duplicate it and then give you ownership so it shows in your Work area.

If you have access to the QMC then you could do this.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank u Mark. If i have access on Qmc. I will create the duplicate in Production Server. Can i change the dashboard in Production directly and publish it in production server.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can, but it would generally be safer to modify & test your app on a dev & test server.

But modifying & testing in the Work stream of your prod server could suffice if you are constrained.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

in qmc go to apps section and select the app you want to modify and do a export to your local machine. Then drag and drop it in your qlik sense desktop and make changes.